[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Test category » Test forum » Importance of journalism
Importance of journalism
NastasiushkaDate: Tuesday, 20.01.2015, 19:22 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Nowadays journalism is one of the most popular professions. People want to express their ideas and to find supporters. Journalism is the investigation and reporting of events, news, issues, trends to board audience for some different purpose.
Now journalists play an important role. They are public servants, keepers of the public record, protectors of democracy, promoters to public dialogue. Thanks to these responsibilities media is playing, it has earned the recognition of " fourth estate".
Everyone knows that the importance of journalism comes from the people's right to opinion and their own expressions. People today depend greatly on the press for being informed. Journalism is taken as inseparable part of any democratic system. And, of course, the press look plays a vital role in democratic society because in fact, press is the people's open forum where they can get information and take part in the state's life as a whole.
As for me, journalism is impossible without accuracy, balance and credibility. The information which they publish should be based on truth and facts which provides accurate news. And the main condition is that citizens and audience should have some sort of faith over media. Thus, maintaining accuracy and balance provides credible information.

sokoludaDate: Wednesday, 21.01.2015, 15:49 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Administrators
In spite of the fact that journalists do a lot of useful thinds such as informing people about burning social problems, we know perfectly well that there are a lot of journalists who are too nosy and disturb people unnecessarily or use fact which are not proved to be correct. The internet is full of such examples. What do you think about it?

NastasiushkaDate: Tuesday, 27.01.2015, 19:50 | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Maybe you are right,but I should emphasize that such journalists usually work in the yellow presse where they don't need to behave decently. I think that journalists who work in a serious press and who want to reach information clearly  are far cleverer than the latter because they understand what doest real journalism means. Although many readers confirm that journalism nowadays in very rude and noisy,they still read   newspapers,magazines and so on. In many cases  intervieweers are simply forced to go to extremes in order to find the necessary information.Thus,we can see the difference between seeming journalist and a real journalist and I am sure that people in the nearest future  will be interested in a real journalism as it can combine many cognitive news instead of posting dirty gossip and scandals of famous people and stars.

Forum » Test category » Test forum » Importance of journalism
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

+7 495 287-42-34 info@ucoz.com