[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Test category » Test forum » American influence
American influence
Viktoria33Date: Tuesday, 20.01.2015, 23:17 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Today many Russia teenagers dream to live and study in America,like it is shown in film and serials.They want to feel an atmosphere of their schools.As I know some children want to go to America only for buying some Americans goods that cost a lot in Russia and then boast to their friends.
I asked my friend,who dream to go to America and live there,why she wants to go there and she replied that there one can have interesting and cheerful life with some tasty food and candies.I think it is silly to go there only for this things.
of course,America is a big country with popular reputation and can give an amazing chance to develop yourself in different ways.But the problem is that some children are so fond of the culture of another country that forget about the values of their motherland.American influence is everywhere:in music and animation.People from different countries are fans of the popular American songs,artists and singers.Well,we all know that the most popular film studio is the Hollywood studio,that is situated in America.Besides,from the early childhood children watch the beautiful,musical Disney cartoons.Moreover,American influence can be traced in fashion..It is sweatshirt,like American football players wear,and the unusual style of wearing the lowered jeans,how it is done by American gangsters.
Many Russian teenagers stopped respecting their country,notice only minuses and judge American only by films,TV shows,cartoons.
I think that every place has their minuses and pluses,Firstly,we need to be proud of our motherland!

sokoludaDate: Wednesday, 21.01.2015, 15:43 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Administrators
Should we do anything to fight against this obsession or the preblem will be solved as soon as the economic situation changes in our country?

Viktoria33Date: Friday, 23.01.2015, 00:11 | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
May be Russian children will change their opinion when our country will correspond to America in economy,but always they will find something.which is not the same or better then something.First of all,children must remember about our values and our great history,which will change their opinion and force them to understand that their country is the best of all..

Forum » Test category » Test forum » American influence
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

+7 495 287-42-34 info@ucoz.com